• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Great to be here

JALOPYJUNK

May 4, 2020
Truck Year
I just inherited a 2016 Laramie ecodiesel from my father. It is a Delmonico Red crew cab with black interior. It's a four wheel drive with 3.92 gears. He bought it in June of 2016 and it only has 14000 miles. I already have a 2016 Ram 1500 Lone Star hemi that I drive. Wife needs a new vehicle so looks like she is getting a hemi. The factory Goodyear SRA' s have to go. There are a few other things that I want to do to it down the road. I am born and raised in Texas. I spent over 30 years in General Motors and Dodge dealerships in parts and service. In 2008 I had enough of dealerships and took some time off. Did different jobs such as tractor mowing until I got tired of doing. I was missing working with cars so my wife and I who has over 30 years in ford parts started a company called Jalopy Junk. We sell classic car parts. We have a blast meeting people, going to car shows and swap meets.