• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

had 2016 eco bearings seized up new engine installed one week later heater hose blew ,dealer did not replace hoses. truck never seemed right after tha

LRG

Oct 9, 2019
Truck Year
had a 2016co diesel bearings seized up truck less than a year old,new engine installed around a week later radiator hose started leaking thought it was the air conditioning. wrong engine never seemed right after that i had ran it out of coolant without knowing it. dealer had not replaced the hoses on a new motor? never seemed right after that plus 16 to 17 mpg. original motor 32 mpg hwy. felt that I did not want to keep it. only got 19000 on trade for a year old 54000 truck. got a 2017 eco diesel 2/2018. drove 295 miles engine went into limp mode exhaust filter clogged. new truck 295 miles and it wont run?what gives with these rams. I get 23 mpg with this truck. eco diesel settlement I got nothing factory says I didn't get computer paperwork in on time I tried three times, even wrote to them, got in touch with government attorneys. they verified I wrote to fiat/Chrysler . company has paid me nothing!!! I can hardly use computers I suck, 100% disabled veteran 67 years old I suck at life let alone run a computer. two worthless trucks one 54000 the next 56000 for junk!!!one year old air conditioning blew a seal 1250 dollars . egr not fixed today at 81000 miles the right front wheel drive shaft broke in two. junk pure junk and fiat/Chrysler says im owed nothing worthless lying bastards and their over priced junk. dealer in selling me the new 2017 assured me all the bugs are out I have a friend with a ram 250 cummins diesel beats my trucks mpg. and fiat/Chrysler keeps screwing their customers . crooked bastards!!!!!!!