• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello all, new to the forum

TxPat

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
I've been browsing this forum for a few years and enjoy the information I've received. Like many I am going through the ecodiesel settlement. Put in my claim papers in May. They finally contacted me by email last week to inform me my claim was incomplete due to an expired registration. Seems suspicious to me they wait till my registration expires and then contact me. I just hope I didn't get shifted to the bottom of the list because of this. We will see, I sent in my updated registration. Meanwhile my truck runs like crap due to the "adjustment" I had done. Terrible lag at slow speeds when I need to go.
What a joke they are, I've told everyone I know that if this was the truck when I bought it, I wouldn't have. I'm going to do the tune and hopefully that will get things back like they were. I was happy with it till all of this.