• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello All!

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
I’m Ed, from Evans, GA. I’ve been lurking on here for some time so I figured it’s time to join the community. I look forward to learning from all of you and hope I have something to contribute along the way!

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
2017 and yes, I have a failed EGR cooler. It’s covered under FCA recall VB1 but I figured, he’ll, why not just delete?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
rhe only problem with the egr cooler is antifreeze and bearings don't mix it tears them real quick the next problem they r on backorder

-STIGLITZ-

Nov 17, 2019
Truck Year
rhe only problem with the egr cooler is antifreeze and bearings don't mix it tears them real quick the next problem they r on backorder
Chrysler informed me they had no ETA on the part so, yeah, nail on the head. At the rate these coolers are failing, it’s a wonder it took them this long to issue a recall.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
they don't have any idea how 2 fix the eco and they don't know how 2 diagnose problems they rely on the wytek scanner and then they guess or hope they r right

John

Nov 13, 2015
Some dealers are better than others. Fortunately I have a first-class dealer with first-class diesel techs,.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
u r one of the lucky ones I work on diesels 4 a living there is a lot of junk running around out there

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
new fords have the same problems the eko has but the dealers tell the owners 2 tune them now there is no tuners for them so we r going out of the USA to buy them