• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello everyone from Quebec, Canada !

bernijg

Dec 10, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2018 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel with 189000km. The engine oil level is pretty low and the expansion tank is full of oil. What is running thrue the round connector on engine oil cooler. Is it oil or coolant. Becaus if it's oil, I might have a radiator issue or if it 's coolant, then it might be the oil cooler that cross contaminate the cooling system by bringing oil in the rad and elsewhere. Thank you for your answer.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group it is most likely the oil cooler check your warranty i dont know what is covered in canada

bernijg

Dec 10, 2020
Truck Year
Thank you very much. No, my warranty is over. I'll replace the cooler. Replace engine oil and get at least 5 flush with simple green hd cleaner/degreaser, flush with water and put proper coolant inside and monitor. Maybe another flush within a month. Thank you for your time !