• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello Everyone

Leo

Feb 14, 2019
Truck Year
I just purchased a 2015 Ram 1500 4x4 Ecodiesel Laramie w/air susp. So far incredible, it has 44000 on it. Although some of your comments and posts I feel and now wondering if I made the right move? This thing is beautiful though!

Les Cole

Jul 27, 2018
Welcome, Leo. I have a 2018 with over 10K now and so far so good. Have to admit, I feel a little like I am playing Russian roulette. That said, bought extended warranty and hoping that was a waste. again, welcome.

Leo

Feb 14, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome, Leo. I have a 2018 with over 10K now and so far so good. Have to admit, I feel a little like I am playing Russian roulette. That said, bought extended warranty and hoping that was a waste. again, welcome.
I drive a truck for a living, driving, and maintenance on a diesel is different than the gasoline predecessor! My Ecodiesel recently went through a cycle where I had a loss of mileage and then it regained it back. Just a weird little cycle of some sort, I didn't freak out and start adding all kinds of additives thinking something was rawng! I have seen this on Youtube videos, I'm not knocking anyone for how they take care of their own vehicle, I just take a different approach, That and I am cheap! Some of those additives are expensive! Good luck to everyone here, and just remember were all in this together! Thanks for the welcome Les!

Last edited: