• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello everyone,

EcoJon

Aug 25, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2015 outdoorsman with a GDE hot (offroad) tune sasquatch egr delete kit cadillac converter particulate filter removed tune has around 19k miles and truck around 108k doing this made a new truck out of it we love it no black smoke but the power to run against the trucks that do. On more than one occasion I have been asked what have you done to that truck to run like that.

EcoJon

Aug 25, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks this looks like a great place get some info and possibly help some with what I have done my truck

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome Jon! What kind of mpg's are you getting?

EcoJon

Aug 25, 2019
Truck Year
In town driving normal 25-27 mpg driving hard 23- 24 mpg. Highway 55-65 mph 30-33 70-75 mph 26-28 depending on the distance I drive the futher I drive the more it creeps up. I pulled my 16 foot trailer with a 85 Toyota extended cab and extra parts (hummer wheels and military tires making it very heavy) pulling 200 miles hold on going to get the truck unloaded 28 mpg at 70 mph coming back with the load listed 26 mpg running the same 70 mph we love this truck.