• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello everyone

EcoDiesel USA

Jan 15, 2022
Truck Year
Hello everyone I just wanted to introduce myself, I am the owner of ecodiesel usa and run a youtube page that teaches you how to tune and more about the ecodiesel itself.

Tbird2020

Jan 16, 2022
Truck Year
Oh hey. You responded to my thread and said it is most likely predetination. Is there any way to quiet it down?

EcoDiesel USA

Jan 15, 2022
Truck Year
Oh hey. You responded to my thread and said it is most likely predetination. Is there any way to quiet it down?
I think you miss read what I said, the sound you’re hearing sounds just like predestination. The sound is the same because diesels don’t combust like a gasoline engine diesel use compression and heat to detonate the fuel, the faster it’s ramped up the more noise it makes. It’s normal, and there really isn’t a lot you can do no.

A small thing you can do is take dynamat or Sinai or material and insulate the bottom of your hood with it, and then pull up the carpet in your cab and insulate the Floor where your feet are up as high as you can.

this will quiet down the noise somewhat

Tbird2020

Jan 16, 2022
Truck Year
My bad. I did not understand. Thanks for the clarification. I'll see about the dynomat. It's a good idea. Thanks.