• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello fellow ECODiesel people. I bought a 1 owner used with 94000 miles, . At 104000 miles the engine blew up. FCA replaced it.

My2015LonghornECO

Mar 3, 2021
Truck Year
Hello fellow ECODiesel people. I bought mine 1 owner used with 94000 road miles, . At 104000 miles the engine blew up. FCA replaced it. 36000 miles later still running good . I try to replace the oil by 50 % Rotella, Replaced all other fluids with AMSOIL. I can get up to 24 mpg even with the 295 Yokohama Geolanderr AT tires. Leveled with bilstein 5100 and replaced the control arms for geometry. Just ordered the Lock doors for center console. I have the pedal commander installed and it is good enough that I have not re-installed the Banks programmer I bought then had to send back for repairs, I am now only running Platinum DEF and usually add some additive to the fuel and oil. I try to change the fuel filter every other oil change. I have used in no particular order SEAFOAM, LUCAS, hotshot secrets and and a couple ones I forgot the names to. I like it but dont know about the reliability over a 100000 engine miles. I have abote 140000 on the truck but the engine is around 36000 now. Well thats all for now except does anyone know were I can get replacement front wheel wells ? I had 35in mud tires for A SHORT TIME then got called on a urgent road trip all the way across the county so the mudders had to go. to much noise and 17 miles per gallon.

Hapahaole

Aug 7, 2021
Truck Year
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like the truck should serve you well. I am debating hard at 108,000 miles deleting. I too however have a warranty from the recent update until like 152k miles.... Think I might try to keep as much together as possible in case I need to take it in for anything. I have a stage 1 tune from EOC and use hotshots every other fill up.