• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hey there ...

wlb862

Apr 29, 2023
Truck Year
Invest in the EDGE CTS MONITOR, it will show you soot loading, regen status and a bunch of other stuff, I would
also suggest ALFAOBD with a good obd dongle, ALFA OBD requires windows or android operating system and will not work on an APPLE product. I use an unused kindle fire 8HD, It works great and is the best SCANTOOL for the ECO without spending a fortune, it's $50 plus the dongle, I use an MX, OR MX2 from AMAZON, cant remember which one. The Eco is not the best option for short trip in city driving, but is great on the open road.
I do use it a bit in town(mostly my charger there) and a bunch of the freeway and longer trips. So hoping that will keep it going strong....that being said, I don't know which edge cts2 to get. Is there one that will force the truck into Regen mode? I read that the Innova 5160RS will do that and could work on a 2014 RAM ED....but I hear several people talk real well about the edge. All I know is I don't want to get stuck with something that could end up reprogramming my computer and then I get everything messed up

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I do use it a bit in town(mostly my charger there) and a bunch of the freeway and longer trips. So hoping that will keep it going strong....that being said, I don't know which edge cts2 to get. Is there one that will force the truck into Regen mode? I read that the Innova 5160RS will do that and could work on a 2014 RAM ED....but I hear several people talk real well about the edge. All I know is I don't want to get stuck with something that could end up reprogramming my computer and then I get everything messed up
I have the alpha app on the phone and the innove 5160. Works on my'18.