• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

hi i am mitch, from woodstock ontario, have a 2018 ram 1500

mitchyman

Dec 4, 2020
Truck Year
my 2018 ram has had recurrent exhaust filter issues, it will go to 80% full , and within 2km go to 90% full. by the time i get to highway it goes 100% and goes into limp mode. had to go to dealer to have it forced to regenerate. anyone else have these issues? truck has 40,000 km on it and this has happened twice. usually when i go on highway it will go back to 0 in about 20 km at 120 km per hour. thanks

mitchyman

Dec 4, 2020
Truck Year
Welcome! Do you do a lot of stop and go driving?
yes, unfortunately, only get on highway once a week. back and forth to work mostly now that weather has got cold, in summer we were driveing to the lake every weekend.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
These trucks need to run for a long amount of time on the highway so it can get its regens done. Stop and go city driving builds up soot load quickly. Try to find a little longer way home to open her up for 15-20 minutes. My truck regens around 200 mile (300km) increments with mixed hwy and city driving with the original programming. If your not able to incorporate hwy driving then look into a tune to delete the dpf system.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
tune and delete is the only way 2 go in canada you have the best tuners their is

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Upgrade to less Parts, or sell and buy Gas. If you like hassle and money withdrawals monthly Keep.

Your driving style is not recommended for Bluetech DSL's