• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi Keep on trucking

BruceRBC

Apr 4, 2023
Truck Year
I’ve been registered for a while and now I’m getting on board. I have a 2016 Outdoorsman crew cab with over 247k km. Deleted and running strong doing a minimum of 100km a day m-f and 400km on the weekends.
I have some warning lights come in for ABS and trailer brakes need servicing. I’ll be cruising around the forums to find what I need.

KINGKOTA78

Sep 9, 2023
Truck Year
Could check the wheel spin sensor and ensure they aren’t damaged and are pushed all the way into the hub. A medium size of hose pilers are great tool for removing and installing the sensor. I’ve also seen them get dirty with brake dust and not be able to read the tone ring. If they are dirty just clean them off with some brake cleaner and a rag. Is the trailer brake light on continuously or only when a trailer is hook up ?

BruceRBC

Apr 4, 2023
Truck Year
Could check the wheel spin sensor and ensure they aren’t damaged and are pushed all the way into the hub. A medium size of hose pilers are great tool for removing and installing the sensor. I’ve also seen them get dirty with brake dust and not be able to read the tone ring. If they are dirty just clean them off with some brake cleaner and a rag. Is the trailer brake light on continuously or only when a trailer is hook up ?

BruceRBC

Apr 4, 2023
Truck Year
Just ABS and traction control lights on. The service trailer brake system and service antilock brake system are the stored messages that come up when I start.
thanks for info on speed sensor I thought the hub had to come off. I will check them the next time it’s in the garage.

KINGKOTA78

Sep 9, 2023
Truck Year
It’s been a minute since I’ve done one on a ram but if I remember right you can take the tire off and may have to loose the dust cover to get to it. Let me know if it works out for you or not ! I don’t know if you hooked a scanner up to the truck or not yet but it should tell you what wheel is not reading if that is the issue.

BruceRBC

Apr 4, 2023
Truck Year
Turns out I had to take it in to a buddy’s garage. Front wheel bearing was super loose. Getting the front suspension, hubs and rotors replaced.