• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi my name Blake I just bought a 2016 Laramie eco diesel

barkerblake82

Aug 20, 2021
Truck Year
I want to get it lifted 6” but don’t know what all I need to order along with it. I’ve been told I’d have to replace my drive shaft? I just wanna get it done we and over with but nobody seems to know except les schwab and they want to much $

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome! Do you have air ride? I know those tend to come with more headache but the 6” kit from anywhere usually states what’s required after a lift is installed

barkerblake82

Aug 20, 2021
Truck Year
It does not have air ride. I was told I would need to replace my front drive shaft

Hapahaole

Aug 7, 2021
Truck Year
At 6" I don't think you need to replace the front driveshaft although it will be stressed at the angle it will be running. I'm sure some others will chime in.

barkerblake82

Aug 20, 2021
Truck Year
Thank you guys for your advice and feedback I ordered a 6 inch rough country lift kit it says that I will be able to run 37’s if I run 20”x9” wide wheels And 37” x 12.5” wide tires. I’m not sure what size wheel spacers I’m going to need but I will figure it out when the time comes I suppose again thank you

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2” leveling kit, with a 1.5” body lift and I was running 35/1250r20 tires on stock wheels with a 1.5” whee spacer. It was enough to fill the fenders with slight tire rub. I would look look at www.customwheeloffset.com for ideas on what combo tire and wheel offset for your taste!