• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hope I did good on Ram

KrazyK

Sep 7, 2021
Truck Year
3 and half months ago I bought 2014 Ram Laramie Longhorn eco diesel paid 30k thought I got a hell of a deal!! Well put new air suspension module in next Fuel pump went out so 1700 later figured I was done with fixing and now have the camshaft code pop up. Please let me know if I will be doing a money pit or bad is closing in and over !!!!

Mac

Jun 13, 2020
Truck Year
Hello and welcome! I picked up my 2016 last year, so far so good. I would recommend tuning it. I used GDE. 60k on it so far.

Last edited:

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
3 and half months ago I bought 2014 Ram Laramie Longhorn eco diesel paid 30k thought I got a hell of a deal!! Well put new air suspension module in next Fuel pump went out so 1700 later figured I was done with fixing and now have the camshaft code pop up. Please let me know if I will be doing a money pit or bad is closing in and over !!!!
What mileage?

Hapahaole

Aug 7, 2021
Truck Year
Yikes. That's a bummer on it already. Welcome to the forum. Great peeps and great info here. The fuel pump.... Do you let it get under a ¼ tank? I've heard this is really hard on the pumps in these trucks. Tuning is a great option to alleviate some of the "unknown" that could be coming.