• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Horn issues

Bigjima

Sep 8, 2016
Truck Year
Is anyone elses horn very stiff? i have to press it as hard as i can then i get a loud obnoxious bellow cant lightly tap for the idiots that cut you off. I have a 2015 Ecodiesel Lonestar Edition.

Thanks everyone.
Jim

John

Nov 13, 2015
I think it's normal. There's a slight delay after pressing. Damn can-bus system.

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Worst horn in the history of horns. Computer control delays the thing. Then when it finally goes off, it does but only for a short time with minimal response coordinated to your pushes.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Is anyone elses horn very stiff? i have to press it as hard as i can then i get a loud obnoxious bellow cant lightly tap for the idiots that cut you off. I have a 2015 Ecodiesel Lonestar Edition.

Thanks everyone.
Jim
I find the obnoxious bellow perfect for idiots that cut me off. It's just not that great of a 'hey neighbor how ya doing' type of horn. Minor annoyance....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
When my truck was 45 days old , i had to have the horn replaced at the dealer , it just would not work.. since they, ordered and installed the new horn, every thing has be ok.