• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I pulled the trigger on a 2014 Ram Limited ED

Pizza04

Mar 4, 2018
Truck Year
Hey guys, I’m new here. I just purchased my truck with 85k miles and I’m pretty excited about it. It drives perfect and has plenty of power for my needs. I’m a little nervous with some of the negative experiences I’ve been reading about in this forum. Is there a thread where people post their current miles?
I did pick the truck up for about 10 grand under book which I’m happy about. However the trucks engine was replaced under warranty about 500 miles ago. From what the mechanic said the rear main seal went out on the engine and the old owner didn’t notice.
Anyways I’m looking forward to any feedback. I’m an aircraft mechanic so I plan to do my maintenance.

Attachments

• B9B2D77C-F428-473A-AD26-127DAA934F9B.jpeg
    B9B2D77C-F428-473A-AD26-127DAA934F9B.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 10

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome! On the bright side, a new engine, so you can start maintenance with your own touch. Read around the forum, we've got plenty of info to keep you busy for the new few days.

Nice looking truck as well!

Pizza04

Mar 4, 2018
Truck Year
Thanks man. I plan to do a complete emissions delete pretty soon. Along with the GDE tune.