• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

if we all have the problem...

Gproduce

Sep 14, 2020
Truck Year
Why is the throttle lag that we all seem to have not being fixed by Dodge on the eco diesel?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
DSL's inherit lag, couple with TQ management to stop owners form smashing up things like Garage Doors etc.

If you want dart driving Buy gas.

Its in most DSL's today.

Buy aftermarket Transmission 3-D with lower stall and increase line pressure and tune, you will know why OEM's use TQMGT.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
The "Dead Pedal" after the software fix is really bad. I wouldn't say all diesels are like that, it just isn't true. I would recommend selling the truck or tuning it if you want the throttle fixed.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
their is a update for the dead pedal now i will try to get the update number from my friends repair order

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
The "Dead Pedal" after the software fix is really bad. I wouldn't say all diesels are like that, it just isn't true. I would recommend selling the truck or tuning it if you want the throttle fixed.

Boostn, Their has Not been a DSL ( On-Road) in the last 15 that does not have Lag due to TQMGT. Commercial DSL's are even worst, Because the Power those behemoth 13L+ can twist up even the most Robust DL you can turn. The 3.0 is not capable of destroying the DL behind it, That being said if you were to drop it in gear without depressing hard on the service brake , the truck could surge forward causing injury or damage W/O TQMGT.

1600739787754.png

1600741322558.png