• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Introduction

BighornCraig

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
Hi.

I'm Craig. Just purchased a 2015 1500 Bighorn EcoDiesel. Have yet to pick it up.
Never owned a Pick Up before, Coming over from Land Rover. Should be fun!

Cheers

BighornCraig

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome @BighornCraig ! We're glad to have you here.. once you have a truck, it's hard to own anything else.

Thanks Bud.
Reading this forum though, I havent had the Truck in my driveway yet and I am already terrified that i have made a huge mistake. Is there a thread here specifically geared toward preventitive measures to take to avoid this main bearing failure...I'm kinda freaking out

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Thanks Bud.
Reading this forum though, I havent had the Truck in my driveway yet and I am already terrified that i have made a huge mistake. Is there a thread here specifically geared toward preventitive measures to take to avoid this main bearing failure...I'm kinda freaking out

It's a sore subject, but, before you get to down.. remember... most people join forums to say how bad something is, not to say the good things. :)

BighornCraig

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
It's a sore subject, but, before you get to down.. remember... most people join forums to say how bad something is, not to say the good things. :)

I agree. 19 engines a week is high, but how many were sold, both Jeep and Ram.... I'm assuming a few hundred thousand.

RobSchmidt

Jan 28, 2019
Truck Year
Man, every vehicle has issues... hopefully your experience is as good as mine...

BighornCraig

Feb 5, 2019
Truck Year
Well so far so good. We leave for our Maiden big voyage in the morning, driving from up here in Canada to Florida. Should be a hoot.