• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Introduction

TWink77

Oct 24, 2022
Truck Year
Hello, just introducing myself here. First off, thank you for all the information that you all put forth to help each other out! I have a 2015 outdoorsman ED W/75k. Pretty much stick with that dumb emissions update that makes this truck run so lean. I'm happy with the truck but now I have that service electronic throttle control light come on yesterday. Work done so far, new injectors at 32k, new egr, DEF system, and I have these recalls about the magnet or whatever falling off on the flywheel I believe and a few others but they all said there wasn't a fix yet or parts. The dealership pretty much said "you know you can take this truck elsewhere if you wanted to." They have one diesel tech that's pretty much book smart but no common sense. Sorry for the long intro. I'll search all the threads for how to clean the MAP and I wanted to see of there's a way to reset the accelerator pedal sensor. I work on bikes but the answers from Chrysler would lead you to think that they know there's issues but they can't afford to do much with them. I wanted to see what the dealer would give me as a trade in and back when it had 50k on it, they low balled be by like $10k. I look at the salesman that sold me the truck and reminded him what he said to me about these trucks, "this is the second year for these ED and all the kinks are worked out by now." He just turned and walked away.