• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

INTRODUCTION

ZSQURE

Oct 5, 2023
Truck Year
Hello everybody. Have owned my eco since new in 2014, it is a daily for my son now. Someone in my family wants to join the weight loss club so I figured I need to join this group to learn tips and tricks about what i will be doing soon. Love that little truck.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome and we would always want to hear more about your sons new rig (y)
How many miles, you usage, tuned? (by whom), maintenance schedule?
Pics are always a plus!

ZSQURE

Oct 5, 2023
Truck Year
It has been a month or so since since a full delete (EOC) had to supply them with a non-tuned ecm image for them to do their magic. It was GDE tuned by me at 75k miles (fall of 2018) when I had def issues and a tune was cheaper than the fix. A week after New Years and the dreaded turbo cooler line burst dumping antifreeze down the rear of the engine across the bellhousing. Today it sits in the garage waiting for some clamps to repair the hose. I went with 350 degree rated silicone hose. (ebay from a supplier in indiana, 16-18mm fuel injection clamps off scamazon not worm drive clamps and not the clic clamps it came with.) Have 162k miles on the truck at this point. looking to find torque values for fuel injector lines, bolt torque values for intake manifold, fuel rail, intake horn and others i cannot think of. I may just have to look up standard torque values for "x" thread into aluminum block.