• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Introduction

Paully

Jan 4, 2024
Truck Year
Hello all.
New to the group. Just bought a 2015 eco boost 1500 Laramie in December 23. Haven’t even made the first payment and the engine light is on.
What have I gotten myself in to?

Paully

Jan 4, 2024
Truck Year
Thank you.
The dealer I bought it from said it was a low voltage code. They will replace the fuel rail sensor this week. Speedometer wouldn’t zero, tire pressure sensors light up as well as the forward collision warning lights.
I hope it gets fixed.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Thank you.
The dealer I bought it from said it was a low voltage code. They will replace the fuel rail sensor this week. Speedometer wouldn’t zero, tire pressure sensors light up as well as the forward collision warning lights.
I hope it gets fixed.
Welcome to the Forum.
The low voltage code can be diagnosed with a battery load test and charging system stress test, all performed with the dealers scanner. Replacement of the alternator, battery, voltage sensor on negative battery pole or ECM update can resolve this code. On a side note, the battery must be a Group 8 Type 49 minimum 800CCA AGM type.
Good luck.

Paully

Jan 4, 2024
Truck Year
Welcome to the Forum.
The low voltage code can be diagnosed with a battery load test and charging system stress test, all performed with the dealers scanner. Replacement of the alternator, battery, voltage sensor on negative battery pole or ECM update can resolve this code. On a side note, the battery must be a Group 8 Type 49 minimum 800CCA AGM type.
Good luck.
Thank you. It is at the dealer today. Should be ready tomorrow.
I’ll post once I get it home.

Paully

Jan 4, 2024
Truck Year
Well still a the dealer. Yesterday they called and said the codes being related to the pump recall. They offered a loaner truck until they come up with a solution. I declined as I can get by with my 2007 ram for now.
I wonder how long it will be before they (mopar) finds a replacement?