• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LEER 122 Truck Cap for Long Bed

Brian Lavender

Aug 30, 2017
Truck Year
I am looking at getting a LEER cap for carrying my kayaks and doing some "truck" camping.

I just got a quote on a LEER 122 truck cap for my Tradesman 8ft long bed. The total is 3300 dollars. I was hoping around 2200 or so, but I realize this is a larger cap than I had on my Tacoma. I added extras to the cap (below). Since the price seems somewhat sizeable, I thought I would ask what others have seen out there. What do you guys think? I like the fact that the cap is extra high, but I do wonder if I am going to have trouble getting the kayaks up on it. I have the Thule glide and set that worked well on the Tacoma. But, the fact that I can sit up seems appealing.
  • Cargo hooks
  • 36" gear net
  • Thule 58" Tracker load bars
  • 3 Outlet 12V
  • Front picture windows
  • Headliner
  • Single clothes rack
Anyone have an expandable camper option? It would seem that that would be quite a bit more.

brian