• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leveling Kit: before and after

ReevesRam12

Apr 20, 2019
Truck Year
Just installed the Ready Lift 2.5" on my ecodiesel today so figured I'd post the before and after pics -- I did the kit with the new UCA's too for peace of mind with those ball joints. So far the ride is a little stiffer than stock, but still great. We'll see over time!

33" Toyo A/Ts on 17" Pro Comp Steelys

Attachments

• IMG_5432-min.jpg
    IMG_5432-min.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5445-min.jpg
    IMG_5445-min.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 43

2015Ram1500

Apr 27, 2019
Truck Year
Been meaning to put this up. The kit is the Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable front shocks. They are set at 2.1 which seems to level it pretty well. Trucks rides nice. Happy so far but will keep you updated
Is this a 4X4

2015Ram1500

Apr 27, 2019
Truck Year
Been meaning to put this up. The kit is the Bilstein 5100 ride height adjustable front shocks. They are set at 2.1 which seems to level it pretty well. Trucks rides nice. Happy so far but will keep you updated
Looks Good! That's what I need you gotta part number for those or was it a kit with two shocks?