• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leveling kit

Jkellsworld

Oct 10, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2015 ecodiesel. I had tire shop install a 2 inch leveling kit last night. Truck looks a lot better. Issue is now truck rides like a freaking wagon. Really bouncy ,stiff, and extremely jaw biting... I read many say they experienced no ride difference afterwards. Did they mess something up? What should I have them look into?

O I still have factory tires and wheels for now...
Need some help please!! Serious help no smart guys...

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group I am not a fan of leveling kits the factory does a well of enough job

Jkellsworld

Oct 10, 2019
Truck Year
I understand that. I had a complete 6 inch lift kit on my old truck and it rode fine. Asking for anyone who can give advice to help the ride. Thanks

Jkellsworld

Oct 10, 2019
Truck Year
Well put some aftermarket wheels on it and got an alignment and it now rides 2 times better.. crisis adverted.. so alignment was the fix. Now I need to get new shocks and springs front and back and I think the ride will be lovely again..

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I would say alignment was probably the issue. Anytime you raise something you change the geometry. Good call and would live to see some pics!

Krickgauer

Oct 13, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2wd. Just a lift spindle up front. Spring spacer and longer shocks in the rear.