• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Looking for a truck to use for install video/ manual

No Eco

Feb 3, 2019
Truck Year
New here. New to the game completely really. My buddy had a truck that was already deleted. He had a couple of coolant leaks that he couldn't seem to stop. So being a machinist and problem solver. I went to work making a permanent solution to his leaks. Then I ended up with a whole egr cooler delete kit. But since his truck was already deleted and he had long since sold all of the components he had already removed. I haven't been able to make instructions for my kit.

So I'm looking for someone somewhat local to Holly Michigan that is ready to delete. You will be responsible for the tuning. Off road tune from GDE is what I would recommend. You purchase my kit. And I will provide the installation labor free of charge. You'll need to supply coolant too. I'd love to pay for the whole deal for someone but I'm just starting out and am just trying to get my foot in the door in this business.

Whoever accepts this mission is more than welcome to participate in the installation if you wish to. I have a hoist in my barn and heat so it won't be a lying on your back in the snow kind of deal. Interested parties please contact me at [email protected]. Hope to hear from you all soon.

No Eco

Feb 3, 2019
Truck Year
Any takers? I still haven't found anyone that wants to take advantage of free labor.

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I would like to see you make a part that replaces the EGR diffuser tube. This part would route the exhaust straight to the ground like an old school pre-1965 blow-by pipe. Why? People who don't want to pay for a tune could get the benefit of tuning by keeping EGR from fouling their intake and engine. Another benefit is, if you need to take your truck into the dealer or you want to sell it you can just unbolt it and put the factory EGR diffuser back in. Still need a truck though.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
No Eco, the EPA is on the Hunt, Have you look into what manufacturing delete Kit may cost you $$$$$$$$.

I won't mention names.. But one individual ignore the cease and de-sit order, He was arrested and the court order was like this, Manufacture or produce any defeat or delete tunes for on road use and you will be sentence to a lengthy stay in Prison.

IMO GDE connections will run out soon and they will face the same outcome as all others..
IMO Its just not worth the risk.

“Manufacturers and sellers of automotive emissions control defeat devices should stand up and take notice of this settlement,” said EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Assistant Administrator Susan Bodine. “EPA will protect air quality by vigorously enforcing the Clean Air Act’s prohibition on these devices.”

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Wow! This is a real game changer. I saw on ebay someone was bailing out of the delete kits at a fire sale price (70 dollars) and wondered why.

No Eco

Feb 3, 2019
Truck Year
I won't allow people that buy anything from me to drive their vehicles on the road or even register them for on road use. Anything that I sell is for off road use only.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
OK... GOOD.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
EPA STATED IF IT HAS A SERIAL NUMBER it is for ON ROAD USE ONLY