• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Merle and Patricia D

Nov 30, 2019
Truck Year
I am a little more than upset with this process. I first sent all our paperwork in by mail, that was last spring. I called in August and was told they had not received it. I filed it again but on-line. I called to see if it had been received, and it had been, and they gave me a claim number. I tried the claim number they gave me in October and it said no such number, it wouldn't take my vin # either. I called to see how it was progressing and was told the claim number given to me was no good. I asked to speak to someone about this because I wasn't getting anywhere and they sent me over to Ann. She told me they were missing the registration. So I sent that off, this was in October and they received it. I tried to look up my claim number they given to me in December and screen says no such number. I called Ann again to find out what was going on with my claim and she tells me they needed a updated copy of our registration because we had replaced the tabs during the space of time from October when I first sent it in., they wanted everything current. So I sent in the current registration. Again Ann told me she received what I just sent her. I tried looking the claim number up again this morning 12-19-19 and it is just a repeat response the number doesn't exist. I tried calling and cannot get a hold of a living person. Has anyone else had this issue?