• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

motor was being replaced.

Sep 28, 2016
Truck Year
A few days ago I posted that my ecodiesel engine was being replaced because of a bearing knock.
A representative from Michigan called and stated the engine had been delivered to dealer and asked if they had treated me ok.
Dealership was fine but I was disappointed the truck was in so often I explained. He ( looking up my repair records) offered a 5 year maintenance plan at N/C.
He stated he wanted the truck in to the dealer for inspections and they would change the oil for free every 6 months. I thanked him and not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth I can't help but wonder if I settled to cheaply. I don't qualify for a buy back and Ram doesn't have to offer anything but I'm curious to if others recieved more?
I'd much prefer an extended warranty than oil changes but that didn't seem to be in the cards.
My question is: What , if anything has Ram been offering for people that have been in the shop so often ?