• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

mpg

jhwrx1

Dec 21, 2015
I have a 2016 ram eco diesel 4x4 crew cab with 3.55 snug top camper shell. Just took it on its first two road trips the first one from NM to KS got 27.1 on the way there and 21.2 on the way back fighting heavy wind from a storm. The second trip from NM to Co got 26 mpg round trip. Now I don't drive the way one should for max mpg I go five over the speed limit all the time and take off fast from ever stop. I'm pleased with the mileage so far, the truck just has 9,000 mile.

AJ73942

Aug 2, 2016
Truck Year
If you went to Ks from NM via highway 54, you came by my house. For what it's worth, it seems that there's a southwesterly wind about 80 % of the time and highway 54 lines up perfectly to take advantage of that, if you're headed to Kansas. Reverse that going southwest. If you just got yours and don't have many miles on it, it may get better. Mine already had 7500 on it when I bought it used, and it's returned good mileage from day 1. I enjoy your state a lot!! Hope you have lots of great trips with your E-diesel.

murrrphh

Sep 7, 2016
Truck Year
I'm seeing about 22-24 mpg around rural CT roads with a heavy foot and 33 inch tires. Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased

flying7

Jul 15, 2014
Truck Year
Right with you guys for the most part. I did learn everyone does things different. with accelartion and everything mpg will vary by owner.

Stephen Kowalewski

Aug 7, 2016
Truck Year
Trip from PA to Toronto averaged 32 mpg; due to the many speed checks in NY, kept it pretty much at the speed limit. At that mileage, our 2016 dodge ram is doing better than our Honda accord. Plus the truck is so much nicer to drive and way cooler.

Radio_Flyer

Oct 3, 2016
Truck Year
Thrilled so far. We do a 2.5 hour trip to our camper almost every weekend. The trip is a mix of highway, rural roads and small towns. My average has been running a little over 28 tracking with fuelly. I've got small car mileage with a good size truck. Loving my truck.