• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New here, new to the ecodiesel, not new to the RAM

ABecodeezRam

Nov 24, 2018
Truck Year
D6173AE8-6C34-4962-B733-D74C152F41B0.jpeg Hello folks,

Just signed up on here, I’m from Alberta, Canada and have had my 2015 ecoD for just over two months. Mine is a white Laramie Limited. So far it’s been a great commuter to go to and from work (500kms+) on highway and on oilfield roads. The day after I bought it from the dodge dealership, I purchased a set of Haida HD878 33” tires. And a month after purchasing I put in a 360L slip tank & 15gpm GPI pump, that was custom built to fit underneath the tonneau cover with a couple inches height wise to spare. The only other mods I have on the way, is a set of HID lights, because I find the stock low beams to be seriously dim on the highway.

I came into this Ram from another, but the other was more on a bit of a performance minded state. I had a 2005 Black Ram SRT-10 quad cab, but it saw less than 3000kms a year. I purchased that one with 36,XXXkms on the clock and sold it with 50,018kms, and owned it for over 5 years. It sat a lot in the garage and when I sold, I didn’t lose a penny on it other than oil changes and fuel(which you could argue, was a huge loss!).

Anyway, I’ve been scouring this forum for a couple days but it wouldn’t let me click on pictures without being signed up, so I figured what the hell, why not? Hopefully this forum is fairly active and I can learn a thing or two, or ask questions if I can’t find the answers in old threads. Yes, I know, people get flamed hard for not searching on other forums where answers to questions have been there and easy to find, so I’ll try my best to find answers first!

Cheers,

Dallas

Last edited: