• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New here,

fluffyone

Sep 15, 2014
Truck Year
Not Listed
I am new here and close to pulling the trigger on the ECO diesel limited 4 x 4. I am a Commercial Real Estate Broker and need this for several reasons. One is looking successful with out look like i am bragging. Next is fuel mileage, next if hauling people and next is four wheel drive because i do sell a lot of farms and hunting properties.

So i am looking for any info you guys and girls can give me on the actual fuel mileage and experience you have with yours. Thanks

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I am new here and close to pulling the trigger on the ECO diesel limited 4 x 4. I am a Commercial Real Estate Broker and need this for several reasons. One is looking successful with out look like i am bragging. Next is fuel mileage, next if hauling people and next is four wheel drive because i do sell a lot of farms and hunting properties.

So i am looking for any info you guys and girls can give me on the actual fuel mileage and experience you have with yours. Thanks
Welcome!

Unloaded Highway mileage is around 28-30 MPG as from my experiences.

Loaded it varies by weight. You made a great choice. Good idea on the 4x4 as resell value will be a lot better if you ever decided to sell it.

Post some pictures!

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Welcome, and a couple of quick thoughts... First, I ordered my ED without knowing from another owner what the actual mileage was. It was more of a 'Well Ram is the first to market with a small diesel in a 1500, and I don't need or want to pay for a 2500 or equivalent, and I don't like the rough ride either', so the ED was IS the only option. But if I only get just over 20 on highway and high teens in city, I would still be happy, but the reality is it's much better than that! Second, is that another alternative if you don't need a truck would be the Grand Cherokee with the ED.