• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member from Mobile AL

James E Andreasen

May 30, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2015 which I really love, but yesterday it experienced an engine fire on the interstate. I saved the truck (maybe?) with the fire extinguisher from my camper trailer which was in tow, but after reading of similar experiences my confidence in my truck is thoroughly shaken.

One thing I have noticed on this forum is that the dealerships say we must deal with Chrysler. I DID NOT make out a check for over FOURTY-FIVE THOUSAND dollars to Chrysler. I intend to go to the dealership and demand that they deal with Chrysler and I will deal with them. Should they be uncooperative, I may have to put a redneck lien on the dealership which involves late night visits with heavy chains and padlocks.

Now that the adrenaline rush is over, the anger and sense of betrayal by my truck and Chrysler is setting in. Does it show?