• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member Fuel leak smell

Paddy Francis

Mar 25, 2022
Truck Year
My son also has a Eco diesel 2016 and has a fuel smell after running. Anyone with similar issue? No obvious leaking. I had a similar problem with a 1986 Ford 6.9L and it was harmonics making a fuel line back out of the injector pump back in the 1980s

JeepJeep

Apr 6, 2021
Truck Year
Hi there ! I have a 2015 JGC with the eco diesel. Not sure if the fuel filters /water seperator set up is the same. I had an issue with the o-ring on one of the fuel filters, not being properly seated on the filter when installed. I would smell fuel once in a while - but couldn't pin point it. Thought I had spilled some during refueling. On an extremely hot summer afternoon - the o ring failed, making the problem obvious. The filters had been replaced just about 3 thousand miles earlier.