• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member. Same Problems

bootha

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
Bought a used 2016 Laramie 1500 in March and has been nothing but problems. I’m now dealing with the fuel system issues of “bad diesel” and it not being covered under warranty. Never had such difficulty with a warranty before. Had to file a claim with FCA. It’s been very very frustrating.

I do love the truck though. It’s a shame FCA doesn’t want to stand by their product.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
get your fuel checked they always say bad fuel 2 get out of paying welcome 2 the group wish u luck

bootha

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
get your fuel checked they always say bad fuel 2 get out of paying welcome 2 the group wish u luck
The dealership tested it and said it was fine. FCA said it wasn’t necessarily the fuel in the tank right now but past bad diesel.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
that is a bunch of bull shit if they fixed half the problems that the eco has they would be in bankruptcy

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
how many miles my friends eco has 86000 miles and had the injectors replaced a few times he has a leaking one again

bootha

May 31, 2020
Truck Year
Update: FCA customer care was told by service manager that my diesel wasn’t bad and that they don’t know where the debris in my engine came from. FCA then wondered why this wasn’t being covered by the warranty. I told him welcome to my life. Should find out something today.