• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Tcretro

Dec 25, 2019
Truck Year
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just purchased a 2018 Laramie ecodiesel. It's the first diesel I've owned. Recommendations from my son that uses a 3500 with the Cummins diesel. I'm still learning about vehicle but already twice I must have left something on as the battery would be dead in the morning. Truck is like new, only 7500 miles. I'm leaving for Fla tomorrow so I'm hoping everything will go well.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group I don't think u can leave any thing on in these trucks the computer will turn it off in a minute or so if u r going on a trip better take a obd2 code reader with u u may or may not need it these trucks are loaded with problems

Tcretro

Dec 25, 2019
Truck Year
Just thought I would report back. I have taken trip (3000 miles), and have to say so far I love the truck. Found that the dead battery issue was me leaving the cargo light turned on. Now that I am More familiar with everything I like most things. The truck is extremely quiet and comfortable and I received just under 28 mpg. One item I wish could be changed is when you start truck the radio always comes on, I wish that could be overridden so it could be off until I want it on.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Kind of strange, I have accidentally left my overhead light on in the cab once or twice and it turns itself off after a few minutes. I can tell it was me because it comes on when I start the truck.

Tcretro

Dec 25, 2019
Truck Year
This is the cargo light on the back of cab. The switch is down by the headlight knob. I turned it on just awhile ago and waited about 10 mins and it was still on. When you shut engine off it starts beeping at you but you can shut the door and wait and it stays on and as soon as you open door it will beep again. Try that and see if yours goes out. All other interior lights go out but the cargo light stays on if you turn it on with switch.