• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Armando

Mar 10, 2020
Truck Year
Hello to all,
I am new to the site I have a 2017 1500 Laramie Eco Diesel 4x4 with 53,000 miles which I purchased new. I am very happy with my truck so far great ride and good fuel economy! I have a couple of questions one being what are the symptoms of the EGR getting clogged?
The other question is what are the best tuners for improving performance, I.E., mileage and delete of the EGR? I am in California.

44851B7B-D599-4CB9-9E9D-D132A19AB452.jpeg

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
The 3.0 does well in HWY use, Use Gas vehicles if possible for Grocery getting. Don't dart drive, Dart driving creates additional soot which will find its way into the Plenum, remove all the sound foam and Pump cover on CP4. Keep Your fuel and DEF tank Full when convenient, and if you want to stay away form ever having DEF Injector crystalizing Mix DEF from time to time with Distilled water, You have a 2017 So My guess is you have the Urea sensor in the DEF tank, the System is triggered to trip DEF code at 22% or less concentrate. so If you Mixed 2.5 Gallons DEF to 1 Gallon DS you be at about 24% concentrate.

Practice good engine hygiene keep it clean and rodent debris free, Do OAs for establish trends ASAP if not already doing.

Buy Alfaobd II...…. and place the DPF in stationary De-sooting at least twice a year.