• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

DieselDan2019

May 26, 2023
Truck Year
Hi everybody my name is Dan. I own a 2016 ram Laramie echo diesel that I drove across country and back and Alaska and back pulling a 30ft trailer.
During those trips I had 12 Turbo fails. I took it to different ram dealers all across the country and no one could solve the problem. In 2019 I returned the truck to ram as a lemon and they refunded the price of the truck to me.
I liked everything about the truck so I bought another 1 in 2019. After 30,000 miles I had a check engine light and was told that the engine failed. It took the ram dealer in Sonora California 6 months to replace the engine. My question is how much time does it take to actually replace the engine?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Replacing the engine can be done in a couple days..... getting the engine that was probably on back order was probably the issue.