• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New owner 2018 4x4 Laramie short bed

Scotty44

Sep 1, 2019
Truck Year
Just got this truck and love the ride, just wish it sat a little higher and had just a little more attitude,i.e. power and stance. So what can i do to her with voiding my warranty to give her a little more pep and stand a little taller. How big of a tire can you put on the factory 20’s?
Let me know what you think!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome!

I'll let the guys chime in here on some questions you have.... as far as warranty, tuning it will likely void it IF something happen. But, the increase in power is nice.

Scotty44

Sep 1, 2019
Truck Year
Just got this truck and love the ride, just wish it sat a little higher and had just a little more attitude,i.e. power and stance. So what can i do to her “WITH OUT” voiding my warranty to give her a little more pep and stand a little taller. How big of a tire can you put on the factory 20’s?
Let me know what you think!

Scotty44

Sep 1, 2019
Truck Year
Tune it I did at a few miles then u don't need the warrenty
Seems like the general consensus is GDE, can the dealership tell if it’s been tuned? If not then how could it void warranty?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
If they do find out gde and customers say it will pass emissions if u r worrying buy the ecu outright and keep the factory one for work