• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Owner 2020 Laramie

TFerguson52

Mar 17, 2024
Truck Year
Hello All. I needed something to pull a small trailer to replace my aging 2007 Honda Pilot. I wanted a diesel truck but not particularly the 2500 series. This is a very nice truck. i know there are issues with the diesels, thank you EPA, but I will go on with it. I am waiting to hear from the local dealer to have the HPFP replaced per the recall. It is hard to determine if I am actually on a list or being blown off. Love this truck!

Attachments

• IMG_7053.jpeg
    IMG_7053.jpeg
    679.5 KB · Views: 0

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Hello All. I needed something to pull a small trailer to replace my aging 2007 Honda Pilot. I wanted a diesel truck but not particularly the 2500 series. This is a very nice truck. i know there are issues with the diesels, thank you EPA, but I will go on with it. I am waiting to hear from the local dealer to have the HPFP replaced per the recall. It is hard to determine if I am actually on a list or being blown off. Love this truck!
Welcome
You are not being "blown off". It's the HPFP Z46 safety recall, it has to be done. You will get a letter saying the parts are available, it may take awhile