• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new to diesels

lostpathfinder

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 16 crew cab 4x4 Laramie. LOVE IT>> but I am not getting the MPG I should I drive like an old man and still 20 MPG is all am getting. I have no idea the rear end gears ( how does one find out?). I am about to change the fuel filter. I am hoping that is the issue. Other than a LEER top that I just purchased yesterday the vehicle is stock ( unless you count the air freshener hanging from the mirror, I was told I will get like 5 HP adding the air freshener :). Any help would be great. I am not going over 75mph on interstate and my starting/stopping on side roads are slow and methodical.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
HC or LOP ? calculated HC Hand cal / LOP LIe-O-Meter.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
BoostN does all the welcoming....

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I would start feeding some Lucas Fuel Injector cleaner through it at the rate of 1/2 gallon per full tank after you change the fuel filter. Change the oil to either Rotella T6 or Mobil 1 Turbo Diesel truck. Other than that you say it is bone stock. I would get the Green Diesel Engineering ECM and you should be all set to improve your mpg. I have a similar truck and I get 29 on the hwy and 26 mixed. I have a lead foot. My wife gets 32 when I let her take it to VA.