• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to me 2018 with eD at 84,000km

RAMed3L

Feb 27, 2022
Truck Year
Looking for information on Oil Analysis. JUst put first 1,000km on it and have about another 500km before meter sends me in. Work in industry, just my first personal diesel.

We use FluidLife at work, and I am looking for the sampling ports so I do not have to do samples from drain. Drain samples are never as accurate for trending as a sample from the galleries while running. Looking for more frequent samples than drain interval at first until I know this engine better.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Add fumoto F106 We have used The drain Port for years, when running, You just need use brake cleaner to clean the Valve otherwise yes, .I will post a sample of one I took W/O cleaning Sure enough My sodium was High ..We live in MN so it was no surprise to Me.

1645972280228.jpeg

Attachments

• Blackstone_12_9_20_2015_3.0_ecodiesel.pdf
    67.5 KB · Views: 3