• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to site long time Dodge Ecodiesel owner

Propaganda26

Feb 19, 2022
Truck Year
Hello everyone hope my fellow diesel/dodge owners are doing well out there. I own a 2015 Dodge Ram Ecodiesel bighorn. I have owned the AlfoOBD app for a few months now and have done all the basic things you can find on you tube (global windows, remove fog light drop out, forced Regen,) even saved myself thousands of dollars and got my truck out of limp mode and out ignition kill from “service DEF” by doing SCR pressure test and SCR system reset. I do not recommend doing this yourself but I took the risk and was able to get my truck back proper running condition without having to go to the dealer and I’ve heard of many horror stories of people paying thousands when then only need to add some more fluid and clear out a small clog in the DEF. The DPF also was at 100% (old lady was killing me and my truck by not listening to me) and was able to get it from 200% clogged to 5 % now with a little finagling. Anyways my question here is can someone tell me some next level AlfaOBD options/tests/Mods that might be available that I haven’t mentioned. I want to learn more about the app but it’s enormous and also it’s a roll of the dice anything you are fucking with a trucks settings without knowing exactly what you are doing. Thanks everyone and can’t wait to hear from you guys

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Loki223 has detailed explanations found at CF, keep in mind look for Vehicle type, make, model will differ, same procedure.