• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the form

Trailboss

May 21, 2019
Truck Year
Have. 2016 Laramie 4x4. Love the truck. Turned in claim for class action suit. Just waiting to have flash done. Not sure how that’s going to turn out.

2015Ram1500

Apr 27, 2019
Truck Year
Have. 2016 Laramie 4x4. Love the truck. Turned in claim for class action suit. Just waiting to have flash done. Not sure how that’s going to turn out.
What kinda claim did you have for the class action suit?? I bought a previously owned 2015 with 48000 no problems yet😊 but in case I do what is this class action suit about? Better yet where can I get good info on the suit.

John

Nov 13, 2015
What kinda claim did you have for the class action suit?? I bought a previously owned 2015 with 48000 no problems yet😊 but in case I do what is this class action suit about? Better yet where can I get good info on the suit.