• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the Group

2rude73

Aug 25, 2022
Truck Year
Hello All, I’m from northern Michigan, picking up a 1 owner 2017 Laramie with 39k miles this week. Been wanting an ecodiesel for several years, but been on the fence with all the issues I read about. I Decided to take the plunge!

Rampage Roommate

Jan 22, 2018
Truck Year
Welcome. I have a 2017 Longhorn that I use primarily for towing my 7,000 lb. travel trailer and love it. First thing I would recommend you do (if it isn't already done) is to put a GDE EPA compliant tune on it. This will make the truck run better and cleaner and is acceptable to the EPA. Good luck with your new truck.

2rude73

Aug 25, 2022
Truck Year
That is the Plan. have a PCM update to have done and I am ordering the Hot tune. We have a Keystone Springdale 27' ultra light about 5800 dry. Looking forward to pulling it with this Vs the Hemi I just got rid of.

Rampage Roommate

Jan 22, 2018
Truck Year
We used to tow with a 2004 Durango with 5.7 hemi. Got about 11 mpg. With the Ecodiesel I get about 15 mpg. You're going to love towing with it.