• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to this

Gerald30

Aug 1, 2021
Truck Year
I have a 2015 dodge ram 1500 eco diesel 3.0 engine and I have the lighting bolt on my dash and it say electronic throttle control so how do I fix that problem

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
You need to check engine codes….. that bolt could mean anything.

Karolus007

Feb 4, 2022
Truck Year
SFT tune no code just service electronic throttle control. So far I cleaned the MAP sensor. I’m going to do a smoke test next to see if there is any leaks. Truck has been running great since the tune(stage 2). Occasionally when I turned it on it would show that light but quickly turn off and work fine. Now all of a sudden it’s on and staying on. I did send SFT an email, waiting on response. Also ordered a MAP sensor and a gas pedal. Both pretty cheap so I figured I’d give it a go and see what happens.

Karolus007

Feb 4, 2022
Truck Year
So I kept on tinkering around before my parts came in decided to hook the OBD reader up. There was no codes, but I ended up hitting erase anyway. It cleared the issue! I have boost again. So only thing I’ve done was clean MAP sensor/turbo boost sensor. Also cleaned a sensors inside the throttle body looking thing( where the inter cooler pipes connected up front). Just a twist of sensor, easy to take out and clean. Hopefully I can roll for a while now.