• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new truck

justlucky

May 15, 2016
Truck Year
Well guys, I pulled the plug and traded in the 2016 , 4x4 ecoram, for$ 26,750. I was losing anti-freeze, and no drips on ground. The anti-freeze was going somewhere, and I was not going to wait to find out. I just had the oil check 4000 miles ago and there was no problem. I did not want to take a chance on breaking down. I put 47 677 miles without a problem, and it ran good for me. It was only dealer serviced, but I always had the worry in the back of my head it’s going to blow, or catch on fire. Thanks for all your help and advice with my ram I got from this form. I have stern law going to court for me, as I opted out, and did not take ram money. I was told by the firm that we were suing for the total cost of the truck plus any dollars, I put into it including ins. And maintenance. They told me to hang on to the truck, as long as I could, but I was at the end of my rope with the loss of anti-freeze. I took it to the ram dealer, he said it evaporates, but I have never seen it evaporate before now , the dealer topped it off before I left pa, almost a gal. and I put a 1/3 of a gal in when I got home to NC 700 miles, I have a brand-new tail gate assist by Dee zee not even open and a set of mud (4) flaps that fit the 2016 ram that I had on the truck for about six months before I had the flare fenders installed, all for sale cheap. Boosten your Ford web site seems like its not working. can you make contact with me good luck to everyone?

Attachments

• 2019t.jpg
    2019t.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 30

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Well guys, I pulled the plug and traded in the 2016 , 4x4 ecoram, for$ 26,750. I was losing anti-freeze, and no drips on ground. The anti-freeze was going somewhere, and I was not going to wait to find out. I just had the oil check 4000 miles ago and there was no problem. I did not want to take a chance on breaking down. I put 47 677 miles without a problem, and it ran good for me. It was only dealer serviced, but I always had the worry in the back of my head it’s going to blow, or catch on fire. Thanks for all your help and advice with my ram I got from this form. I have stern law going to court for me, as I opted out, and did not take ram money. I was told by the firm that we were suing for the total cost of the truck plus any dollars, I put into it including ins. And maintenance. They told me to hang on to the truck, as long as I could, but I was at the end of my rope with the loss of anti-freeze. I took it to the ram dealer, he said it evaporates, but I have never seen it evaporate before now , the dealer topped it off before I left pa, almost a gal. and I put a 1/3 of a gal in when I got home to NC 700 miles, I have a brand-new tail gate assist by Dee zee not even open and a set of mud (4) flaps that fit the 2016 ram that I had on the truck for about six months before I had the flare fenders installed, all for sale cheap. Boosten your Ford web site seems like its not working. can you make contact with me good luck to everyone?

Is it a diesel?

bob1340

Jun 29, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
It is just my personal opinion, but I find the new RAM truck's apprearence to be poor. Looks like a Ford at first glance. I was going to get rid of my 2008 1500 QC in a year and get a new truck. But once seeing the 2019 models I couldn't stomach it. LOL, they designed them so you can't remove the badges! I found a 2018 Big Horn ED close by and the price was great so I bought it. 2008 is getting sold now. I got a buyer a couple houses down.
Just my personal veiwpoint.

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
Anyone losing anti-freeze should have their EGR cooler checked for a leak, had mine replaced under warranty this week after the truck was heading for some overheating.