• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Nice Eco Stuff for Sale!

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I have a few things for sale. The first one is sooo frustrating. I had hoped my Revolver X2 tonneau cover would fit my new truck. But, Ram narrowed the bed rails. So this, my favorite cover ever, is for sale. It fits a 2008 to 2018 or 2019 classic Ram 1500 with the 6'4" bed. It is new almost 1000.00 but I am selling it used for $450.00 including shipping. Below is the link to it so you can check it out. It is only 6 months old. I had one on for 3.5 years and the felt fell off and Bak sent me a new one. I did not take enough pictures before I took it off because I thought I was keeping it.

Next is three Eco Guard oil filters. They are made using the same tooling as OEM Ram filters. You can even see the same tool marks. All three filters, delivered for $25.00.

Finally is my own unique invention. It is the Geno's Garage fuel filter wrench with an epoxied in shield / catch to keep your arm dry when you change the fuel filter. $30.00 delivered.

email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• oil filter and fuel wrench.JPG
    oil filter and fuel wrench.JPG
    309.9 KB · Views: 31
  • fuel wrench side.JPG
    fuel wrench side.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 33
  • fuel wrench.JPG
    fuel wrench.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 39
  • x2.jpg