• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

oil issues

Wesley Lantz

Apr 7, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2015 ecodeisel, I had the egr cooler go bad in may, I had since had it replaced. Now, the issue is I seen an oil leak near the front of truck, so I started looking and I found oil in the coolant reservoir, and little coolant, Maybe it was mixed. I also have an oil low pressure light. I have an appoiment for Friday and the dealership, anyone have this issue yet? any insight would be great

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
Your oil cooler failed, if the vehicle is out of warranty stop driving it.

Attachments

• DEA442DE-D300-4E62-921F-88C438C94333.jpeg
    DEA442DE-D300-4E62-921F-88C438C94333.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 25

Wesley Lantz

Apr 7, 2018
Truck Year
Well,the truck is still at the dealer. The oil cooler did in fact fail, putting oil sludge into the coolant system, and into the engine. they are trying to clean in out and are havjng to replace oil cooler, all the coolant lines, the radiator, and the heator core. no word on when it will be done. they said there is a possibility they will have to replace the engine. will let you all know the final outcome.