• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

$one million dollare$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
With the cost of your $$$$ecodeisel$$$$ + ins.+out of pocket cost+ down time + extended warranty it would not be to crazy to say that every 10 of these trucks (cost of ownership) has cost $one million dollars to their owners since 2014. The code fix is crap....take more time off and take back to dealer and drive your work boots home boy because we got your money already and we are in no hurry to to fix YOUR MANUFACTURING problem that we make little to no money addressing......and PS. them lowners ain't for the likes of you boy....(been in for 4 recalls and one engine replacement, never a loaner....never)..... Really getting to the end of this YEARS longe rope. I mean they knew they were selling you a cheat and a future breakdown and they had to be forced to address it. America what happend to a quality built and backed product. Is this how it is now? Chysler was bailed out with our ,yours, my tax dollars and this is what we get down the road! We cant stand for this!

John

Nov 13, 2015
It's too bad you had so many problems with your truck, but most trucks have been great. I don't understand the $100,000.00 per truck part. Is that what you're saying is the cost FCA incurred with the warranty repairs, EPA fiasco, extended warranty, and AEM flash?

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
It's too bad you had so many problems with your truck, but most trucks have been great. I don't understand the $100,000.00 per truck part. Is that what you're saying is the cost FCA incurred with the warranty repairs, EPA fiasco, extended warranty, and AEM flash?
No you may want to reread. I said every 10 trucks....over time.....total cost of ownership....down time....ect. I am not getting what I paid for...and I continue to not get what I paid for. I don't even have 23,000 miles on this 2015 truck. Afraid to get to far away from home or a dealership in it. Even if you love your truck (and brother I did love mine) the fact that we were sold a cheat a d a future problem knowingly is just not acceptable. There is what's right and there is wrong....what they did was wrong.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Too bad you feel that way. Maybe consider trading for something else.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
Too bad you feel that way. Maybe consider trading for something else.
I only want or expect what I paid for. Why should I go backwards on this deal. You mean to tell me you are not outraged by what FCA has done. They you have been treated as a consumer. I am not trying to be an as....but do you work for FCA,DODGE,CHYSLER...ECT?

John

Nov 13, 2015
I only want or expect what I paid for. Why should I go backwards on this deal. You mean to tell me you are not outraged by what FCA has done. They you have been treated as a consumer. I am not trying to be an as....but do you work for FCA,DODGE,CHYSLER...ECT?
I'm just a happy owner like probably 95% of ED owners. I am not downplaying the issues some owners are dealing with and I sincerely wish you got a good one. I don't think it's across the board.

MSP548

Aug 30, 2016
Truck Year
He and Verndiesel look at this issue through rose colored glasses. You’d almost think they were on Ram’s payroll.

Wshaneb

Aug 6, 2019
Truck Year
I'm just a happy owner like probably 95% of ED owners. I am not downplaying the issues some owners are dealing with and I sincerely wish you got a good one. I don't think it's across the board.
I don't know about 95%. But I will ask you again sir. Are you not outraged at being cheated by FCA?

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
Why you bitch at us? We are owners and most of us like our 'ecodiesels. You got a beef - do it with FCA.

I have one of the very first ones sold in early 2014. "Only" 112,000 miles on it but they sure have been memorable. Great fuel mileage, good towing power and operation. Of course I did one of the very early GDE changes. That is a major, major factor to keep the engine clean and reliable.

Sad you are upset and offer no reasons. Even if you do have good reasons, we are not the problem. Don't yell at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.