• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P01D1

becker

Feb 5, 2022
Truck Year
So let my wife drive my truck. 2018 Ecodiesel. And CEL comes on. Code reader picks up P01D1. Its been at the Dodge dealership for little over a week now and its starting to piss me off. SAid they will get to it today. Fuel pump was replaced over a month ago and they say Injector 4 is clogged. Am i just getting pissed off for nothing or is this a really hard issue to fix.

Jan 16, 2022
Truck Year
Maybe you'd have better luck at a non-dealer repair shop - unless you're still under warranty.
That's a long time to wait. Hope they get you fixed up soon.

becker

Feb 5, 2022
Truck Year
Maybe you'd have better luck at a non-dealer repair shop - unless you're still under warranty.
That's a long time to wait. Hope they get you fixed up soon.
yes still under warranty and even got the extended warranty. just got back from there and still not fixed. Told them im pickin it up tomorrow regardless and taking it somewhere else.

Jan 16, 2022
Truck Year
yes still under warranty and even got the extended warranty. just got back from there and still not fixed. Told them im pickin it up tomorrow regardless and taking it somewhere else.
That stinks. A few weeks back I needed a diagnostic. I called both of the local dealerships, and it was going to be over a week before they could get me in - just for the diagnostic. It's nuts.