• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Please Help! 2015 EcoDiesel 3 months in at the dealer. Low fuel pressure after HPFP

Fookenmonkey

Sep 29, 2020
Truck Year
Hello everyone got a big problem that should’ve been solved by now. I’m gonna tell you from the beginning I bought a 2015 Ram EcoDiesel back in Sept. 2020 and it broke down in Oct. 2020. It has 79,XXX miles on it. Had the truck for 3 weeks and I stomped on the fuel pedal for some get up and go while getting on the highway and it sputtered, then stalled and couldn’t get it to start. Towed to my local Ram Dealer

Should also throw in I have lifetime power train through the dealer I bought it from (Holman’s GMC) and a extended warranty that covers all electrical components through Premier.

So here’s where it becomes annoying, it arrived at Mount Orab Ram back in October 2020, it is now January 11, 2021. The truck has been at the dealer for 3 months now. They said it had low fuel pressure after the high pressure fuel pump.

Within the 3 months they have replaced the high pressure fuel pump, PCM, and a fuel pressure sensor. They claim they have “Tested every part” in the fuel system. Even dropped the trans to check the reluctor ring. Well none of that has worked.

Has anyone had this issue or similar? I’m losing my mind on this. I’m also starting to think the mechanic at Ram is incompetent. I could literally rebuild that motor, and the whole truck in that time frame. Please I need some suggestions or fixes to tell them.

Ram Corporate has been no help to them. First they talked with a service guy for 2 weeks then that service guy ran out of things. Now they are talking to an EcoDiesel expert from Ram. Why didn’t they do that from the get go?